This 1961 Jaguar XKE Fixed Head Coupe, built in the first year of production (1961), is a timeless piece of British mechanical genius. It remains one of the most popular and sought after British sports cars of the 20th century.
Out of the 398 left-hand drive Jaguar’s coming out in the first year, this was the 38th.
The car underwent a bare metal restoration completed in 2014.
This beautiful restoration is well documented with extensive photographic records and receipts; the owner’s manual, vintage advertising, and XKE sales literature are also included.
Listed in the XKE Registry, it is offered with a certificate from the Jaguar Heritage Trust.
- 49.074 Km
- Delivered new to Newport Beach, CA
- First registration date: Sept 1961
- Power (kW) : 198
- Power (cv) : 269
- Cubic capacity: 3781
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Layout: RWD
- Gearbox: Manual
- 4-speed manual transmission
- Rebuilt 3.8L Straight Six engine
- New chrome wire wheels and new tires
- Upgraded with a stainless exhaust system and aluminum radiator
Asking Price : 170,000.00 €