Built by Officine Osella, the 073, one of the 16 cars built in total, was delivered to the 1st owner on May 5th 1978 with a BMW M12 / 7 engine and Hewland FG400 gearbox.
The car has participated in many climbs of the European and Italian hill-climbing championships.
• BMW M12 / 7 2000 cc engine
• Engine overhaul by Armaroli
• Chassis and panelling by Luigi Moreschi Motorsport / Mendogni
• Hewland FG400 gearbox HTP FIA
• CSAI Technical Passport
• Race debut and first win: April 2, 1978 Nürburgring 300 km, Giorgio Francia.