This particular car is one of the 50 "Porsche 930 Turbo S Flachbau" ever produced. The flat nose greatly contributed to the aerodynamics of the car and enabled it to accelerate from 0–100 km/h in 4.85 seconds and attain a top speed of 278 km/h.
• One of the 50 World Limited Edition
• Engine Type 930 / 66S Turbo S (330 PS)
• Large intercooler
• Special exhaust muffler (left and right)
• White Body Paint
• 16” white alloy wheels
• Black leather seat made by RECARO
• Rear wiper
• Book case, instruction manual, tool kit, compressor
• Maintenance records
• Certificate of Authenticity
Porsche offered a "Flachbau" (“flat nose") 930 under the "Sonderwunschprogramm" (special order program) from 1986 till 1988. It is a 930 with the Le Mans 935-style slant nose instead of the normal 911 front end with the replacement of the famous "bug eye" headlamps with pop-up units.
Each Flachbau unit was handcrafted by remodeling the front fenders (option code M505 for the US and M506 elsewhere). A limited number of units were produced due to the fact that the package was very expensive, an initial premium of up to 60 percent over the standard price.